A 24/7 answering service can help your business increase sales and reach more customers.
An answering message service is more than just someone answering your customer’s calls. Instead of that, an answering service is an extension of your business.
Recent statistics from Forbes magazine show that 80% of callers sent to voicemail do not leave messages because they don’t believe they will be heard and nearly 99% of those hanging up on voicemail will never call back. This is money you are losing to your competition because you chose an automated system instead of a live person.
A live person answering your phones will also provide a higher level of customer service compared to an automated service. If callers have to go through multiple menus of options, they may hang up and you may lose a customer or a potential customer. It’s much better, from a customer service standpoint, to provide a live person to answer the phone, answer questions, schedule appointments and take messages.
Benefits of an answering service.
- Phones always answered promptly
- General client questions handled for you
- No need for an automated system
- Critical calls won’t be missed
- Ability to set up specific instructions
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation
- And Many More!
How it works
1. A customer dials your number or numbers
2. A live operator answer the phone according to your instructions
3. Our operator collects the information of the caller and takes the message
4. Our operator logs the information into our system and the message is delivered to you.